Submit your work, express your voice
Post BLM and in a time of will-full inclusions, we are a group of innovative creators who cherish the ability to communicate culture, rooted love, differences and similarities, thru the life of filmmaking. We are proud to work over both continents with the exchange of films and possible distribution of the best awarded work.
We will have events in Africa, currently in Mali and in Hollywood California USA.
We will award the best and keep friendships and opportunities with all.
Our award ceremony will be held in October 2023, we look forward to your submissions!
All the Finalists, Winners and Honorable Mentions will be listed on our website, which will be shared on our social media and with Influencers.
The Certificate Awards are given in the following categories:
Best Short Film
Rules & Terms
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into competition in the
PAN AFRICAN USA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ( PUSAIFF ), you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
FUSAIFF is open to any film completed after February 1, 2019, regardless of content, subject, or origin.
Submitting your film to the FUSAIFF is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive an award or certificate.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
Select annual winners will be pitched to Industry, and or distribution, Amazon Prime, Netflix and other platforms.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. The PUSAIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The PUSAIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the FUSAIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by the judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo with or without the laurels on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the PUSAIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. PUSAIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.